Furnace Installation in Roseville, California
When your furnace takes a dive, call the professionals at All 1 Mechanical for prompt installation services. Our experts have provided thousands of customers with furnaces that they could rely on to keep their homes and businesses warm. Why have so many chosen us?
It is because we:
- Can work with gas, propane, and electric furnaces.
- Provide expert recommendations for furnace models.
- Perform perfect installations.
- Are responsive to our customers’ questions and concerns.
- Offer free quotes before we ever get to work.
- Have affordable prices.
Home and business owners throughout Placer and Sacramento Counties can attest to our quality Roseville furnace installation services. To find out for yourself why no one is better than All 1 Mechanical, contact us today! In many cases, we can schedule same-day appointments.
Call (916) 545-6400 or get in touch with us online.
All of our technicians complete a 5-year training and apprenticeship program.
We're so confident you'll be happy with our services, we guarantee it.
We back all of our services with a warranty for your peace of mind.
We offer a variety of options. Call us today to learn about the details.
Emergencies don't wait for office hours. You shouldn't have to either.
We are dedicated to serving our community with top-notch service.
How Much Does a Furnace Cost to Install?
The cost of installing a new furnace depends on the type of system and the size of your home or commercial location. On average, installation costs between $2,000 and $7,000. All furnaces are not created equal, and with an investment of this kind, you should consult with a professional. At All 1 Mechanical, we can help you choose the best furnace for your property and budget. We also have flexible financing options that make it easy for you to upgrade your system.
Types of Furnaces
There are three primary types of furnaces that property owners in Placer and Sacramento Counties use. Below we have listed them and what they offer.
Types of furnaces:
- Electric: These generally cost the least to install. Electric furnaces can last between 20 and 30 years with adequate maintenance. That they do not use fossil fuels is a plus for those who want to reduce their environmental impact. Still, they can be more expensive to operate because electricity prices are often higher than other fuel sources.
- Natural Gas: This type of furnace is widely popular, as they are one of the most cost-effective options. Many newer models have an annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) rating of over 90%. Typically, natural gas furnaces can operate for up to 20 years.
- Propane: With an average lifespan between 15 and 20 years, these are a good choice for durability and reliability. While they are more expensive than other installation options, propane furnaces require very little maintenance.
“I'm so thankful to Jon and his team!”- Joan R.
“Happy we went with All 1 Mechanical!”- Carl W.
“I would definitely recommend this company for all my HVAC needs!”- Mike R.
“Jon stayed on top of his promises!”- Daisy M.
“John provides exceptionally great customer service!”- Lali S.
“They were responsive, professional, and honest!”- Sara T.
Should You Repair or Replace Your Furnace?
If your furnace malfunctions, you might wonder: “Should I repair it? Or would it be better to get a replacement?” Unfortunately, the answer is rarely ever clear-cut. Sometimes, a repair might be all you need to keep your furnace running for a few more years. In others, getting an upgrade and avoiding paying for multiple repair and maintenance services could be more cost effective.
A surefire way to know which choice would be best for your home or business is to consult a professional like ours at All 1 Mechanical. We are Roseville’s furnace installation experts. We can inspect your unit, checking its efficiency rating, age, and other factors that will help us determine whether a repair or replacement is in your best interests. With us, you can make a confident decision.
All it takes to get started with our team is a phone call! We are available 24/7 and would be glad to help you keep your home or business comfortable in the cold with a quality furnace.
Call (916) 545-6400 and get All 1 Mechanical on the job.