AC Installation & Replacement in Roseville, California
When your air conditioner has fallen into disrepair, do not compromise your home or business’s comfort. Call All 1 Mechanical for air conditioner installation and replacement in Roseville. Our team of HVAC contractors is licensed, insured, background-checked, and highly experienced. You can feel confident you will get long-lasting results by going with us. Whatever the cooling capacity or energy efficiency you want from your next air conditioning unit, we have you covered. In fact, we guarantee your satisfaction!
Call (916) 545-6400 or contact us online.
When Should You Replace Your Air Conditioner?
As the temperatures rise during the summer, you do not want to find your air conditioner is malfunctioning. Unfortunately, even the most reliable systems will fail at some point. How can you know when to upgrade your cooling unit and get ahead of a breakdown?
Watch for these signs:
- Unusual Sounds: While this sign is not exactly something you can look for, it is undeniable. If you hear unexpected noises when your unit is running or starting up, you could do well to have a professional inspect the system and determine whether a replacement would be beneficial.
- Little to No Air Flow: Is your air conditioning unit failing to provide you with the cool air you need? Has it stopped working altogether? In these cases, it could be necessary to ditch your old unit and get the security and reliability of an upgraded system.
- Bad Odors: This is yet another sign that you cannot see. You can, however, certainly smell it. Smoky odors or those from mold and mildew can all result from something malfunctioning in your air conditioner.
- An Increase in Your Energy Bill: These inflated energy costs could be because of a unit working inefficiently or failing altogether. Getting a replacement can help you put your energy expenses back in check.
- Excessive Moisture Around Your Unit: If your air conditioning system appears to be leaking, this is a good indication that something is wrong with it. In the event that the refrigerant has sprung a leak, you could be facing a health hazard on top of having a seriously inefficient cooling unit.
All of our technicians complete a 5-year training and apprenticeship program.
We're so confident you'll be happy with our services, we guarantee it.
We back all of our services with a warranty for your peace of mind.
We offer a variety of options. Call us today to learn about the details.
Emergencies don't wait for office hours. You shouldn't have to either.
We are dedicated to serving our community with top-notch service.
The Best Types of Air Conditioners
At All 1 Mechanical, we are your go-to for quality air conditioner replacements in Roseville. If it has come time to upgrade your cooling unit, we can help you sort through various great options and get a system that will fit your budget and meet your cooling needs.
Some of the best types of air conditioners that we can install include:
These systems work by distributing cool air throughout an entire property by way of a series of ducts and vents. This ensures that every room is consistently and evenly cooled. Additionally, central air conditioners are more energy efficient than window cooling units, and they are highly convenient for home and business owners to use.
Ductless Mini-Split Systems
Ductless mini-split systems are gaining popularity in the HVAC industry as an efficient alternative to traditional central air conditioning systems. They do not require air ducts, making them a great choice for single-room add-ons or for older homes that were not built with ductwork. Additionally, they are highly energy efficient, allowing property owners to save on monthly energy bills while providing both cool and warm air.
Heat pumps are a versatile choice, as they can provide both cold and hot air. Unlike other systems, they do not create cold air. Instead, they work by transferring warm air from inside a property to the outside environment through a refrigerant cycle. Many heat pumps have high seasonal energy efficiency ratings (SEER2).
“I would highly recommend using their team for any of your needs!”- Mallory W.
“I would definitely recommend this company for all my HVAC needs!”- Mike R.
“Jon stayed on top of his promises!”- Daisy M.
“Jon is knowledgeable, professional, and well-prepared!”- Marie C.
“I will be using this company for future work!”- Matthew M.
“John provides exceptionally great customer service!”- Lali S.
Get Your Installation or Replacement Project Started
Whether you want to replace an old air conditioner or install one for your new home or commercial location, All 1 Mechanical has all your cooling needs covered. Are you concerned about the cost of the project? We understand that it is sometimes impossible to plan for when you must upgrade your cooling unit. This is why we offer flexible financing options that can help you get a new air conditioner without a worry!
Call (916) 545-6400 today or send us a message online to secure a free quote for your air condition installation or replacement in Sacramento or Placer County.