Heat Pump Repair in Roseville, California
Has your heat pump started to break down or malfunction? If so, you need the help of the heating and cooling experts at All 1 Mechanical. Not only are our technicians licensed and insured, but they are also highly trained and possess the tools, skills, and know-how to get your heat pump up and running as if nothing had ever happened. Plus, our prices are affordable, and we stand behind all our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
To get started with us, call (916) 545-6400 or contact us online.
All of our technicians complete a 5-year training and apprenticeship program.
We're so confident you'll be happy with our services, we guarantee it.
We back all of our services with a warranty for your peace of mind.
We offer a variety of options. Call us today to learn about the details.
Emergencies don't wait for office hours. You shouldn't have to either.
We are dedicated to serving our community with top-notch service.
Same-Day Heat Pump Repair
Since 2018, we have been the go-to for heat pump repair in Placer and Sacramento Counties. Part of what has made us so successful is our ability to be there when it matters the most for our customers. We answer our phones around the clock and can schedule same-day appointments for urgent heat pump issues. In all other cases, we work hard to schedule prompt services that minimize disruptions to businesses and our customers’ day-to-day tasks.
With these kinds of fast and effective services, there is no one better to call when:
- Your heat pump is not running or malfunctioning.
- The system’s fan has stopped blowing air.
- You notice a spike in your heating or cooling bills.
- Strange noises start coming from your heating unit.
- There are no lights on your thermostat or heat pump.
- Your heat pump is cycling too frequently or not enough.
- The compressor is not kicking on.
I will be using this company for future work!- Matthew M.
Jon is knowledgeable, professional, and well-prepared!- Marie C.
They were extremely nice and professional!- Linda R.
Happy we went with All 1 Mechanical!- Carl W.
Thank you for such a great experience!- Rich H.
I recommend and will definitely use this company again!- Chris S.
Should You Repair or Replace Your Heat Pump?
Deciding whether to repair or replace your heat pump is not easy, but with our expert help, you can make an informed decision that will be best for your comfort and wallet. The first thing you should consider is the age of your heat pump. If yours is 10 years or older, it is likely near the end of its lifespan. At this point, putting off a replacement could be more costly as repair and maintenance costs stack up.
Next, you should account for what repair and maintenance your heat pump has needed. Have you had to call an HVAC technician multiple times to address issues with your unit? When this is the case, leaving your unreliable heat pump behind could be cost-effective. On the other hand, if your unit has worked well and it has only just now had a hiccup in its performance, repairs could be the right choice.
Last but certainly not least, you ought to consider your comfort and energy efficiency. Should your heat pump go on the fritz, you could enhance your heating and cooling capacity and cut your energy costs by choosing a replacement over repairs. However, sometimes professional maintenance is all that is necessary to get your unit working efficiently again.
Are you still unsure about opting to repair or replace your heat pump? Reach out to us! Our Roseville heat pump technicians can look at your system and assess problems it has now and might have in the future. Then, they can offer honest and professional opinions on what service would be most beneficial. If a replacement is the best option, our team members can help you pick a reliable new heat pump and connect you with flexible financing options.
Local Heat Pump Maintenance
Do you want to know how you can stave off heat pump repairs or replacements? The answer is simple: routine maintenance. To prepare your home or business’s heat pump for winter in Placer and Sacramento Counties, schedule an appointment with us.
We can perform comprehensive maintenance that includes:
- Cleaning the indoor unit to prevent bacteria buildups and promote good indoor air quality.
- Ensuring the outdoor unit is free of grass, leaves, dirt, snow, and other debris.
- Checking the electrical terminals and components for signs of soot.
- Running the heat pump in both heating and cooling modes to see that it is maintaining an adequate temperature.
- Examining the outdoor base to ensure it is level and secure.
- Checking for anything that hinders the unit’s coil, drain, or electronics from performing efficiently.
- Examining the flare joints and fittings.
- Making sure the refrigerant pressures are up to standards for both heating and cooling.
- Inspecting for insects or vermin, both of which can damage the unit’s electronics.
- Cleaning the unit’s casing.
- Tightening valve caps and checking electrical connections.
Turn to All 1 Mechanical
For all things to do with heat pumps, All 1 Mechanical is your top choice. We have served thousands of home and business owners in Placer and Sacramento Counties and have over 25 years of experience working with heat pump technologies. No matter the job, we work hard to deliver quality solutions at affordable prices. To join the growing number of people who rely on our experienced team, turn to us today.
Connect with us online or call (916) 545-6400 for heat pump repairs in Roseville.