Roseville Ductless Air Conditioner Installation
Ductless Mini-Split System Maintenance, Repair, and Installation
If you are looking for an HVAC professional who can handle all things to do with ductless mini-split systems, All 1 Mechanical is your top choice. From troubleshooting and addressing a faulty system to installing a new unit and properly zoning your home or business, we have you covered. To learn more about ductless mini-split systems, their benefits, and what they require for maintenance, read on! Below, we have provided some of our expertise. Should you want to speak with a member of our team about this advantageous HVAC technology, reach out today.
Call (916) 545-6400 or contact us online. We proudly serve Placer and Sacramento Counties from our location in Roseville.
What Is a Ductless Mini-Split System?
As its name implies, a ductless mini-split system is a heating and cooling technology that does not use ductwork to distribute air throughout a home or business. It has two main components: an outside unit and multiple inside units. The outside unit houses the compressor and is connected to the inside unit(s) via a small conduit that contains refrigerant lines, power cables, and a condensate drain.
When turned on, the outside unit compresses the refrigerant, which cools or heats the air depending on the selected mode. Then, the outdoor unit sends air through a conduit to the indoor air handlers. Ductless mini-split systems can be an excellent choice for homes or businesses that do not have ductwork or need to supplement existing HVAC units.
All of our technicians complete a 5-year training and apprenticeship program.
We're so confident you'll be happy with our services, we guarantee it.
We back all of our services with a warranty for your peace of mind.
We offer a variety of options. Call us today to learn about the details.
Emergencies don't wait for office hours. You shouldn't have to either.
We are dedicated to serving our community with top-notch service.
The Benefits of Ductless Mini-Spit Systems
We have helped numerous people throughout Placer and Sacramento Counties take advantage of a ductless mini-split system. We would be glad to do the same for you and provide access to several benefits.
- Flexibility and Customization: Ductless mini-split systems consist of an outdoor unit and multiple indoor units connected by refrigerant lines. The indoor units can be mounted on walls, ceilings, or floors, creating customizable comfort zones.
- Ease of Installation and Maintenance: Installing this kind of cooling technology is relatively quick and straightforward. Maintenance is also simple, as it typically involves cleaning or replacing filters and checking the system's performance.
- Increased Energy Efficiency: These air conditioning systems are highly energy efficient. Because they allow property owners to control temperatures in zones, ductless mini-split systems can cut down on energy waste by only cooling areas that need it.
- Improved Air Quality: Many ductless technologies have advanced filtration systems that can remove dust, allergens, and other pollutants. This can provide a healthier living or working environment, especially for those with allergies or respiratory conditions.
- Quiet Operation: Unlike traditional HVAC systems with ductwork and units that can generate noticeable noise, ductless technologies have quieter indoor units and condensers located outside.
Great service and very professional!- Tim B.
He was efficient, knowledgeable, professional, and honest!- Thomas R.
A1 was extremely prompt and professional!- Sarah C.
I'm so thankful to Jon and his team!- Joan R.
I would highly recommend using their team for any of your needs!- Mallory W.
Very professional, affordable, and informative!- Lyndsey B.
What to Know About Ductless Maintenance
If you have already installed a ductless mini-split system, you ought to maintain it. To keep your system working optimally, we recommend scheduling maintenance checks during the spring and fall.
When you call us for ductless mini-split system maintenance in Placer or Sacramento County, you can expect us to:
- Check the airflow settings of the system to ensure they are correct.
- Thoroughly clean all dust and debris, leaving every component spotless.
- Inspect the system’s safety and performance.
- Inspect all filters and replace those that are in poor condition.
- Lubricate parts that need it.
- Tighten the system’s electrical connections.
In between these visits, there are steps you can take to promote the health of your system:
- Keep obstructions at least four feet away from your system’s components.
- Regularly remove and clean its air filters by wiping off dirt with a dry cloth.
- Clean the system’s coil and condenser once every couple of weeks.
By keeping up with these three tasks and scheduling professional maintenance visits, you can increase the lifespan of your ductless mini-split system and continue to benefit from this reliable and energy-efficient cooling technology. Should yours break down, do not worry. You can call us 24/7 for same-day repairs!
For All Things Ductless Mini-Splits, Call All 1 Mechanical
At All 1 Mechanical, we offer comprehensive services for ductless mini-split systems in Roseville, as well as other cities in Placer and Sacramento Counties. We provide a five-year labor warranty on all residential installations. For commercial repairs, we offer a one-year warranty on both parts and labor. With these perks and our 25 years of experience in the HVAC industry, you cannot go wrong turning to us.
To schedule a free consultation and get a no-obligation estimate, call (916) 545-6400 or send us a message online.