Roseville Heat Pump Installation & Replacement
Whether it is time to upgrade your existing heat pump or you want to install this advantageous technology in your home or business, leave the job to All 1 Mechanical. Since 2018, we have been the go-to for residential and commercial heat pump installation and replacement in Roseville and other cities in Sacramento and Placer Counties. We have over 25 years of experience and can help you get a quality heat pump that will keep your property at a comfortable temperature all year. In fact, we guarantee it! If you are not 100% satisfied with our workmanship, you can give us a call, and we will waste no time making things right.
To get a free estimate for your installation or replacement service, call (916) 545-6400 or contact us online.
All of our technicians complete a 5-year training and apprenticeship program.
We're so confident you'll be happy with our services, we guarantee it.
We back all of our services with a warranty for your peace of mind.
We offer a variety of options. Call us today to learn about the details.
Emergencies don't wait for office hours. You shouldn't have to either.
We are dedicated to serving our community with top-notch service.
What Is a Heat Pump?
A heat pump is a device that uses electricity to transfer heat from a cool space to a warm space, making the cool space cooler and the warm space warmer. In the winter, a heat pump provides heating by extracting heat from the outside environment and moving it indoors. In the summer, it can be reversed to cool the indoor space by extracting heat from the inside and releasing it outside.
The Advantages of Heat Pumps
Heat pumps have various advantages for home and business owners in Northern California.
These can include:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency: Heat pumps are highly energy efficient. This is because they use electricity to transfer heat rather than generate it. According to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), heat pumps can lower how much energy a property uses to heat or cool its spaces by 30%-60%.
- Cost Savings: The increases in energy efficiency that heat pumps can bring mean lower utility costs.
- Versatility: Heat pumps are two-in-one technologies that can keep homes and businesses comfortable, regardless of the season. This can also simplify HVAC maintenance, as there is only one unit to take care of.
- Lower Carbon Footprint: Heat pumps can have a lower carbon footprint than traditional heating and cooling systems. Reducing reliance on fossil fuels and utilizing renewable energy sources makes them a more sustainable option.
- Comfort and Air Quality: Heat pumps not only maintain a comfortable indoor temperature, but they also help improve air quality. They filter and dehumidify air, reducing allergens, dust, and other pollutants.
A1 was extremely prompt and professional!- Sarah C.
Very professional, affordable, and informative!- Lyndsey B.
Jon is knowledgeable, professional, and well-prepared!- Marie C.
I would highly recommend using their team for any of your needs!- Mallory W.
Knowledgeable, professional, honest, and trustworthy!- Mike P.
I recommend and will definitely use this company again!- Chris S.
When Should You Replace Your Heat Pump?
While heat pumps can last up to 15 years, you should consider a replacement after yours has been in service for a decade. Doing so can help you avoid safety issues, the costs of lower efficiency, and expensive repairs.
Here are other signs that will let you know when to replace your heat pump:
- Strange noises coming from your unit as it runs or when it starts up.
- Constant heating or cooling cycles.
- Uneven hot or cold air throughout your home or business.
- Bad indoor air quality.
- Unexpected spikes in your energy bills.
- Consistent repairs.
We understand that choosing to replace your heat pump is not a small decision. That is why we are here to help you make a choice that will be best for your household or business. With over 25 years of experience working on heat pumps under our belts, you can count on us to make a recommendation that will serve your best interests.
How to Choose the Right Size Heat Pump for Your Property
Have you chosen to install a heat pump? If so, you might wonder how to pick the right unit size for your home or business. This process involves a Manual J calculation, a mathematical formula that determines what kind of heating or cooling capacity your property needs. It accounts for the square footage of your building, your windows, the quality of your insulation, and other factors.
While the Manual J calculation will give us a good idea of what size of heat pump would be best for your building, there is another important thing to consider. You likely want to choose a unit with the highest possible SEER2 rating for the price. By doing so, you can get a heat pump that has the capacity to keep your spaces comfortable, all while using energy efficiently.
Weighing your options for heat pump technologies can be tough, but we are here to help. At All 1 Mechanical, we have guided numerous customers through the process of choosing a new unit. We would be happy to do the same for you! With us by your side, you can feel confident that you will get the perfect heat pump for your home or business’s needs and energy efficiency goals.
To get started, call (916) 545-6400 or submit our online contact form. We proudly offer our heat pump installation and replacement services in Placer and Sacramento Counties.